blogspot stats
.visitors as of today AND its your new lucky number.

Thursday 6 January 2011

Starbucks Unveils Revamped Logo


Interesting change I must say...I dont go Starbucks (I am more of a pret/costa kind of person) I am personally against the whole Starbucks take over (but thats another conversation in it self)

And apparently they will be diversifying their product range as well (here we go)

Check out the full article here > http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-12125440

Thank you very much Tuffy for the heads up!

ps...I wonder what the skeptics will say about the new logo > haha

1 comments:

Tazz Gault said...

Oooo, I haven't heard about this, thank you for informing me!

Found your blog on the student room website :)

Tazz x

www.veritalane.blogspot.com - take a look, would mean the world!