blogspot stats
.visitors as of today AND its your new lucky number.

Sunday 2 January 2011

Nicki Minaj is my new fav female artist because of this:

Pull up in the monster, automobile gangster
With a bad b*tch that came from Sri Lanka
Yeah I’m in that Tonka, color of Willy Wonka
You could be the King but watch the Queen conquer
OK first things first, I’ll eat your brains
Then I’ma start rocking gold teeth and fangs
Cause that’s what a motherf*cking monster do
Hairdresser from Milan, that’s the monster ‘do
Monster Giuseppe heel, that’s the monster shoe
Young Money is the roster and the monster crew
And I’m all up-all up-all up in the bank with the funny face
And if I’m fake, I ain’t notice CAUSE MY MONEY AIN’T!
So let me get this straight wait, I’m the rookie?
But my features and my shows ten times your pay?
50K for a verse, NO ALBUM OUT!
Yeah my money’s so tall that my Barbie’s gotta climb it
Hotter than a middle eastern climate
Find it, Tony Matterhorn “Dutty Whine” it
While it, ‘Nicki’ on them titties when I SIGNNNNNN ITTTTTT!
How these n*ggas so one-track MINDDDEDDDDDDD?
But really-really I don’t give a F-U-C-K
Forget Barbie, ‘f*ck Nicki’ she’s fake
She’s on a diet but my POCKETS EATING CHEESE CAKE!!!
And I’ll say boy the Chucky is Child’s Play
Just killed another career, it’s a mild day
Besides ‘Ye they can’t stand besides me
I think me, you and amb should menage Friday
Pink wig, thick ass, give ‘em whip lash
I think big, get cash, make ‘em blink fast
Now look at what you just saw, This is what you live for
AAAHHH!!! I’M A MOTHERFUCKING MONSTER!!!”

0 comments: