blogspot stats
.visitors as of today AND its your new lucky number.

Friday 2 July 2010

NEWS: Drake Cancels UK Shows

Drake has had to cancel his UK Tour due to his mother needing emergency surgery. If there is ever a reason to cancel a show, this is it. While fans will be disappointed, all will naturally understand. No doubt the shows will be rescheduled and as soon as there is more info on this we will let you know.

In the meantime, we hope everything works out fine for Drake and his family

Update: These shows have been rescheduled for November – tickets will remain valid. In a statement Drake said:

“Despite my best hopes, it is apparent that my mother will need surgery earlier than anticipated. In light of this news, I have made the difficult decision to cancel my European tour in order to support her during her recovery, just as she supported me through the years. I cannot thank my European fans enough and look forward to performing abroad soon. I ask everyone to please respect my family’s privacy during this time.”

Source http://pinboardblog.com/2010/07/news-drake-cancels-uk-shows/

'emm right I am going try and get a ticket now! 2 of my friends should be going to see him perform as well'


0 comments: