blogspot stats
.visitors as of today AND its your new lucky number.

Saturday 3 July 2010

A bit of Old Skool Garage anyone??

21 Seconds


oi!


Master Blaster

(I couldn't find this video)

Thanks to Craig David's top 50 old school garage charts on MTV Base its got me in the Old School Garage mode.

Watching some of the videos ie -
boom boom boom


just made me think how it was going out raving back then, with smoking in the clubs, everyone just out to have a good time and listen to some tunes! If only I was older......

New Years Eve 2 years ago some friends (the lads) and I went Blushi's down there @ London Bridge the hosts were DJ Luck and MC Neat I must admit it was pretty good, when funky house was getting big all the DJ's were playing
night

and doing that skank when you drop all the way to floor

ahh the memory's.... Roll on mid 20's and graduationnnnnnnnnnnnnn: (

0 comments: