blogspot stats
.visitors as of today AND its your new lucky number.

Thursday 14 October 2010

Some Morning Motivation:

When I woke up this morning lying in bed, I was asking myself: What are some of the secrets of success in life? I then found the answer right there in my very room. The Fan said - Be cool. The Roof said - Aim high. The Window said - See the world. The Clock said - Every minute is precious. The Mirror said - Reflect before you act. The Calendar said - Be up to date. The Door said - Push hard for your goals. And don't forget, the Carpet said - Kneel down and pray. Carry a Heart that never Hates. Carry a Smile that never Fades. Carry a Touch that never Hurts. Y

Have a nice purposeful day everyone and remember you have to believe to achieve,anything is possible :)

"I was just sent this from a friend via bbm!"
Sent via my BlackBerry® Smartphone Wireless Device

0 comments: