blogspot stats
.visitors as of today AND its your new lucky number.

Saturday 2 October 2010

Music Video's......

Rick Ross ft Chrisette Michele and Drake - Aston Martin Music



Rick Ross pulls out the DB9, personally I would of went for the One-77 (personal preference)

The video finishes off with one of my personal favorites by Drake - 'Paris Morton Music' named after the model....the lyric/line what gets me all the time is “I never threw away that paper with my Grammy speech because I haven’t hit the pinnacles I plan to reach"

"still pissed he didn't perform @ wireless festival"

Shakira ft Dizzee Rascal – Loca



From "hes got a nokia TAKE THAT WHAT" to performing with Shakira"

Eminem ft Lil Wayne - No Love



Video is fine, Waynes jacket is SICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

0 comments: