skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
.visitors as of today AND its your new lucky number.
Saturday, 5 June 2010
Painful Times....
I think I am going to put the Jesus Piece in retirement or I may customise it
I really don't know....
Sent via my BlackBerry® Smartphone Wireless Device
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Godfrey’s Activities Consist of...
— Godfrey
Blogger,
President at Portsmouth Student Union,
Freelance Consultant and
@savechildrenuk Supporter.
View my complete profile
I Recommend... Daily Clicks...
Ask Your Girl
Ayesha...Ayarocks
Beth May...Fashion, music, reviews, to do's and not to do + me.
Big Ron...Better Never Than Late!
Brenn...Hiphop Culture
Cee_Jay...LxEnts
JUZZ ROC THE MIC PRESENTS: LOVE SHUFFLE, VALENTINE'S EDITION
Christian...The Arcade Kids
Christian...The Introvert
Daqauri...The Memoirs Of A Queen
How To Play Mario Kart 8 With Friends On Nintendo Switch - Nintendo Switch My Way - Super Mario Party & Mario Kart 8 ... : Log in to add custom notes to this or any other game.
DJ C & Lil Dace...Dun Know Da Blogspot
Dj Chris...Baby&Toddler
Eileen...Smart Shoes
Elijah...Butterz
Elise...Eli$e Star J@y
ERA...Era's World
Fully Grown...Grime
Gabriel...Origin London
Gillean...afroklectic
Harlem Loves
Hayley...Itsmschicky's Blog
Isha...View from Across the Bridge
Jake...Hip-Hop Isn't Dead.
Jane Doe...Soul Proxies
Jo...My Fucking Redundancy
Jojo...Miss Chatterbox
Jonathan...Disco Pants and Rave Haircuts
Josh...The Swaggest
JR...LOUD Entertainment | UKs most creative Urban blog site
Justin...Freshness
K Bishara - LoVe.MuSic.LiFe
Kay...Musings of a Madwoman
Koaste...The 273
Kwam...Confessions Of A Somebody. Eyo.
Lee...TeamSupreme Music
Loukia...Blog Better Know
Luca...Connecting the Dots to Create Opportunities
MaRK...Whadddup
Matt...My Walls Have Ears
Matteo...Best You Never Had
Mel P's Project.
Molly...this train terminates at hainault
Ms A...Welcome to...My World
OI-YOOOOOI!
M£LISHA...Life of The Fashionist
New Era...The Real Grime Scene
Neyull...It's Gutter
Osei...FLYPRINTS! Blog
Pbleepd.Com
How to Choose a Recumbent Exercise Bike
prancehall...Yep | Slightly better than most other bullshit
RADICALBOULEVARD...givehateachanceonlythenwillyoulove
Rishi...Decipher The City
Rob...The Story Goes On
SOS! Save Our Shoes
Speeakz...PinBoard
T.Jayne...Music She Wrote
Tarik...Swagger & Swoon
Terra...i am Terra
TheKevyKevyKelvin...SoulExperience
Tom...RandomProdInc
New website and blog!!!!!
UK Funky.net...The UK Funky House Blog
Willber...Excuse Me
William Adam...Man Of Steel
Zack Tate...A Creative Boy - Welcome
Blog Archive
►
2011
(62)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(23)
▼
2010
(393)
►
December
(29)
►
November
(21)
►
October
(29)
►
September
(30)
►
August
(34)
►
July
(47)
▼
June
(43)
If you have a free 5 mins
The Return of Foot Patrol
Madam Butterfly feat. Griminal - Naughty [[Officia...
New Met Line Trains
BET Awards Best and Worst Performance
Donaeo. I'm Fly - OFFICIAL Video
Def Jam Rapstar - new game
Blitz the Ambassador KOSHKA Session - GHANA BLACK ...
Michael Jackson Moonwalk Collection
hoodiebuddie - inbuilt ear phones
Panorama Racist Estate in Bristol Documentary
Skepta - Oynama Sikidim Sikidim video
iOS 4 tour [video] < The New iPhone
Shout out to Nigeria
Just got home
Jokes on the way to work today!
Clement Marfo & The Frontline | TMS Freestyle
Wireless Update
ACS Kings and Queens
Skillit - I Think You Get The Point (video)
Street Fighting Game's Movie Trailers
David Bowie - Let's Dance
My Jam for the summer...............Bang bang bangggg
adidas Originals - Star Wars™ Cantina 2010 [video]
Well Done Rinse FM
The insides of my baby!
The Team I am supporting this World Cup!
I fort I will spoil myself...
Roachee back you knowwww
iPhone 4 Now Available for Pre-Order
Brief Hiatus ... pt Trois ... Isle of Wight Festival
Noooo Chickennn babeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee "No Chick...
iPhone 4 unveiled by Apple
What's your name?
Painful Times....
Getting fire from work for looking TOO GOOD
New blackberry pearl!
Need to go see Brooklyn's Finest!
Six websites whose names went horribly wrong :
Quitting Facebook Music Video..............
Currently @ work
Glee and iPad Fans alike....
I messed with a iPad today,
►
May
(53)
►
April
(43)
►
March
(40)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(6)
►
2009
(320)
►
December
(40)
►
November
(35)
►
October
(39)
►
September
(47)
►
August
(38)
►
July
(26)
►
June
(28)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(26)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(12)
►
2008
(102)
►
December
(12)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(29)
►
August
(37)
►
July
(23)
0 comments:
Post a Comment