blogspot stats
.visitors as of today AND its your new lucky number.

Wednesday 9 June 2010

Brief Hiatus ... pt Trois ... Isle of Wight Festival

Its my first ever festival I am going to and its starting in a few hours, the bag is packed (thanks Alex), everything is in check!

Ive done a plan of the acts I will be seeing....check it out here............


I just hope Jay-z is NOT going to do the same performance I will be doing @ wireless in a few weeks!

I will be turning off the emails/bbm < that will help with the crackberry addiction! The new people in the Big Brother house seem like jokers already starting to get on my nurves ! but I know for a fact I will be watching it all summer ! Check out this house mate below! shes a Beyonce look alike :S:S:S:S:S::S:S:S:S

house look like jokers! their already getting on my nerves but like every year I will probs end up watching it! Time to download Snow Leopard on to the Mac wish me luck............I am doing it without backing up all my files! Mac brothers and sisters if your still on Tiger step up tiger is going to get phrased out by the end of the year! the same thing happened to Panther and Jaguar <

Covering 3 topics I know......

0 comments: