blogspot stats
.visitors as of today AND its your new lucky number.

Wednesday 12 May 2010

Soooo My MP is....


Iain Duncan Smith and he has been appointed secretary of state for work and pensions in David Cameron's new coalition government.

I rate him highly because he knocked on my door and had a good chin wag with my mum, and my friend down the road and my cuzzi in Chingford (you can say he put the work in)

But I am Labour till I die!

I would want either Ed Balls

or

David Miliband

To become the next leader of the Labour Party !

btw my predictions were correct I knew Nick Clegg will become Deputy PM, and some of the Lib Dems will have high profile positions! (just ask my friend from work) give it a few years the Tories/Lib Dems team up will fail then at the next general election Labour will be back in power!

0 comments: