blogspot stats
.visitors as of today AND its your new lucky number.

Sunday 23 May 2010

Lost Rant/blog post

The sixth and final series comes to an end with a two-hour special on Sunday night in the US.

UK viewers will see it at 0500 BST on Monday (tonight), the same time as audiences on America's west coast, with a repeat on Tuesday night.

Lost's first episode, screened in the UK in August 2005, is still the most expensive TV pilot ever made.

Initially shown in the UK on Channel 4, it attracted around six million viewers. But it had already started losing viewers by the second series, shedding half its audience.

Series six, on Sky One, has stayed steady around the one million viewers mark.

The show follows the lives of plane crash survivors stranded on a mysterious tropical island.

Executive producers and writers Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse announced in 2007 that the series would come to an end in 2010, giving them three years to tie up all the loose ends and answer as many questions as possible.

The final series has seen a "flash-sideways" concept, portraying two parallel universes.

In one, the survivors remained on the island but the other shows a world where Oceanic flight 815 landed in Los Angeles and the passengers never ended up living together.

Simultaneous screenings of the double episode will also be held in Italy, Spain, Portugal, Israel, Turkey and Canada.

(from the bbc)

My question is what will I do after Lost is finished? ive been watching it since 6th form till the end of uni...I dont know I may start watching Grays Anatomy or something like that....

My favorite actor in Lost has to be Desmond Hume

because he says brother all the time!

But I just dont know how lost will end I remember the crazy rumors that use to go around -- Its a Game show, its a dream and its a joke.

THE ONE QUESTION I WANT ANSWERING IS WHAT IS THE GUY IN THE BLACK NAME


AND WHATS THE GLOWING LIGHT ?!?!?!?!??!?!?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there are many other questions for example why dont the people on the island get old? for a example Jacob and the guy in the black, both were kids then they grew up but they still look the same!

They still haven't answered the question about pregnancy issue on the island....URGHHHH theres sooo many questionsssssss

But I must admit I will seriously miss lost,

and NO I am not going to watch the finale @ 5am, my friend Matt has an exam @ 11am and hes still watching it <<>

I dont know what the ending will be but I have a feeling some thing to do with Jack Shephard maybe he will be the new protector of the island maybe ??!?!


0 comments: