blogspot stats
.visitors as of today AND its your new lucky number.

Thursday 3 December 2009

Make my day - offer a pregnant lady your Tube seat

Let's be honest after a long hard days work the only thing you want to do is seat down and resttt, but one thing I've noticed about the underground people are ruthless with it comes to seats pushing people out of the way,

I saw this article in the evening standard and she is a pregnant women and no one gives a seat to her, I always give my seat to someone old or pregnant or disable but personally I feel its rude when you don't give up your seat!, she even went on to quote 'victoria line as one of the worst' YOU KNOW I TAKE THAT LINE EVERYDAY from finsbury park is a wrap! If you haven't got a seat you will not get one!

So people let's give seats up more often !

"Till next timeee"
Sent via my BlackBerry® Wireless Device

0 comments: