blogspot stats
.visitors as of today AND its your new lucky number.

Wednesday 30 December 2009

I just got par"ed via facebook !

you know that quiz thing where people on facebook answer questions about their friends on facebook

i just got one it was "What would I "full name" do if they found $1,000,000?"

and the person answered "buy clothes thats it" please see below
I wanted an answer like help the world or stuff like that,

I was speaking to a friend about BRAND , which is an important thing, just type your full name into google and see what comes up ? you may find something really interesting !

for example when I typed my name into google I was shocked at what came up I had to switch it up, which I did and now only the professional things come up :D

easyyyy

New Year Eve is tomorrow and I'm working : ( YARNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

I am defo going Church and I may hit a house party or rave after !!

should be interesting

new decade and all that @ the end of the next decade I am going to be 31 ! OAP ! (MADNESSSS)

1 comments:

Bradley Ivan said...

Eve, eve, is too ungenerous to smell the Donnas rise all over town doing the hula-hula till morning