blogspot stats
.visitors as of today AND its your new lucky number.

Sunday 29 November 2009

Yesterday I went to Alex Daw Cut Out and Keep Exhibition

This is one of the pieces of art that caught my eye I was thinking about purchasing a piece then I fort nah, I will purchase one when I'm older and have my own house,

But I also got a chance to meet\talk to Alex Daw he was real cool and he explained some of his pieces the one which was really interesting was the piece about Jesus with a boe-tie he said he did that piece because people only find jesus\god when they need him, which is so true btw!

Till next time folks !
Sent via my BlackBerry® Wireless Device

1 comments:

Al said...

thanks for the feedback, only just saw this, nice meeting ya! In a show in Shoreditch this Thurs at Black Rat Projects behind Cargo, should be cool..ta