blogspot stats
.visitors as of today AND its your new lucky number.

Monday 23 November 2009

One for the Book readers .... The One I would Like to share

The people who know the REAL me know i play my cards close to my chest and the cards i choose to display are the jokers and 1's -8's but the 9's-Ace's are the ones NO ONE KNOWS ABOUT !

but here is say a 9 -10

How to Win Friends and Influence People - by Dale Carnegie

I was handed this book a long long long Time ago I have finally finished it

ONE WORD

WOAH !

if your a reader you have to get this book !

"and that's all i'm going to say on the matter of books''

i think I may past on the book to another person

1 comments:

Daqauri Black said...

JOKE! someone told me about this book yesterday, i will defo purchase it now ive got 3 reviews on how good it is ... WHY YOU TELLING EVERYONE?!?