blogspot stats
.visitors as of today AND its your new lucky number.

Tuesday 29 September 2009

Little Update on my Placement....Uni....Linked In

Its going really well, Ive been there for a whole month. It feels like its only been say a 2 weeks.

Made a couple of friends, i'am getting chatty to top management as well (their all really cool)

The main project I was doing the "E-Staff Handbook" is almost finished so today I had a little meeting with the Recruitment manager and he put to me a new project regarding CRB's and looking at all the polices and procdures which seem really interesting !!

Ive also got a meeting with Hackney Borought Council on Thursday which should be different going to another council and seeing how they work....

But if i was not on placement I would probs be in pompey getting smashed "its freshers week" like the good old day !!

I need to defo go back to pompey to return books, unlock my bike "give it away"
^ all that should be fun !!....

But iam going now i need some sleep .. thanks for clicking on the blog... I am going to try and keep on point with the post's and that !

Ive also jumped on Linked In (social networking site) "So if your on that send me a Message then we will get linked up"

....Stay Safe

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi all

Very new to this..... and just want to say hello to everyone!!! Would love to hear from you all......re your experiences of forums, interests I like gardening, reading and chilling out with friends

thanks, Dennis from [url=http://www.myonlinepayday.com]My Online Payday[/url] website!