blogspot stats
.visitors as of today AND its your new lucky number.

Friday 11 September 2009

I soooooooooooooo Want a LongBoard



Before last week i never knew what a long board was and i never ever seen in one in my life.

Long story short

I met up with my mate Alex @ the apple store down Regent street to try and get snow leopard for a discounted price 'which didn't work' (alex and i are both using tiger '2007 macbook' and we didn't upgrade to Leopard when it first came out, and NOWW snow leopard has been released i want to upgrade my mac to Snow Leopard but the process is soo long,

as i didn't upgrade when leopard was release i will need to pay £129.90 just to upgrade to Snow Leopard NB: half of the softwear what comes with Snow Leopard i dont even use iWorks and iLife. But if I was using Leopard already all i will need to pay is something like £30 :( 'THERE IS A BIG DIFFRENCE BETWEEN £30 AND £129.90'

if u've been to the apple store with me u will know i just can't help my self but ask questions to the people who work @ apple !!

One lady explained to me why the big diffrence of money between tiger and leopard users !!
'long story short its all under the hood snow leopard is WAY FASTER she said than anything B4 it' (hearing that JUST MADE ME WANT TO GET SNOW LEOPARD)

So me and alex fort to are selfs what is stopping us from just downloading Snow Leopard on to are laptops even if we are still on tiger !!

i must admit alex is a brave man!! he brought the snow leopard !!

sooooo we think what to do now !! Hyde park came into are head because alex had his cam and tripod on him (dont ask me how he fit it in his bag) come to think about it his bag was VERY BIG !!

sooooooo we walked down oxford street I bumped into a few people even Adrian from uni which was a shock !!

we walked all the way past my old work place 'Next' which i miss !!

went marble arch got to hyde park we started recording a documentry of are day !! which kinda messed up... then we just see this person zoom past on a kinda skate board but it was kinda cut into half !! which was real coool, we started just having a chat about London 'how small it is compared to the amount of people who live in london' WHICH IS CRAZY WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT IT

then we see the long board i was like I HAVE TO HAVE A GO ON IT !! so i stoped the person on the long board and got into a conversation with him as well !! i had a go (it took like 10 mins to get the hang of it)

Iam 100% going to purchase one !!

and oh yes BTW Snow Leopard did work on Alex's Macbook pro which is REAL interesting !! (i'am probs going to purchase the £129.00 one)

NB: this post has probs lots of spelling and grammer mistakes !! 'Iam in a rush Derren Brown is comming on TV soon 'iam a BIG fan of his'

0 comments: