blogspot stats
.visitors as of today AND its your new lucky number.

Monday 21 July 2008

Intro...

Basically I’ve finished my first year of uni at Portsmouth holla iam sooo bored this summer. I have no job, while all my friends are out and about doing their thing (Working) iam just at home : ( sad times.

So i thought let me start up a blog

This blog iam doing is going to be on everything and anything

if you wana know anything aboutz me
DUN KNOW DA MYSPACE
www.myspace.com/g2da3


So Welcome to my Blog !

...come back soon
---
Write a Comment on what you think about this Post...?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Godfrey, cool blog you got here. Looking forward to reading more!

Russ

lonewonderer said...

Hay G3.....
The blog is really comming along...well done with doing sumting constuctive with your time...
tc
aT