blogspot stats
.visitors as of today AND its your new lucky number.

Wednesday 23 July 2008

10 Ton Portsmouth's answer to FWD »

Since i've started uni i've been introduced to many different music genre's
Dubstep is one of them

So when i got this invite to go to the opening night of 10 Tonin Portsmouth...I did a little research found out that it was a dubstep/grime night...I was 100% going to go. And to top it off Benga was doing a set as well...

So me and my mate Christianwent off to the night at Theme below The Lounge/EQ. Before this i've never been to the club i'am more a tiger tiger/liquid envy/bar bluu kind of guy BUT HEY !
so we get to the club it was underground/dark/no air con and the speakers WERE BIGGG
we got a few drinks in/sat down for a while/waited for some mates to get there
i had to leave and go outside like every 15 mins to get some air in my lungs it was that serious
@ round 12 it was packed
/ everyone was sweating
Benga came on did a sick set
When i was outside getting some fresh air all i hear is my Numer 1 dubstep tune
Which is :

I ran in and started dancing like a crazy man I was off my NUT !
when benga finished Stuart Mullen - 1 pt of the 10 Ton crew came on and played some dubstep bangers to name a few...Well `Ard, Cockney Thug, 2 N A Q, Nght, Cockney Violin, Spongebob, Gangsta for Life (Coki remix), midnight request line
when it got dead only the real ravers were still there they kept on playing some tunes grime ones as well which i LIKED !

by this time my garms were WET i mean WET so we went home

Here are some Photo's of the Night -

Silly Pose me Chris and Conrad sick DJ

Karim me Chris

Me Chris once again

Chris n Karim

me 'where did i get that hat from'

Jordan he knows his old skool rap/hip hop ' n ' Chris

Helmi one of my best mates Karim me

Beth made an appearance


Chris Jamie me


Chris, Stuart 10 Ton/Break neck d n b side

Benga

Benga

Chris Benga me

on a whole i thought the Night was sick i havent been to any dubstep nights since i came back home
But iam defo going to go to
Rinse Fm's 14th birthday @ THE END with Dane


And BIG UP 10 ton Check out their website on 10ton.co.uk
ps...i know i had a rope chain dont watch that its gone now :D
---
Write a Comment on what you think about this Post...?

1 comments:

Beth said...

AHH YES! benga was messy, sweaty. u were busting some moves out there!