blogspot stats
.visitors as of today AND its your new lucky number.

Friday 3 September 2010

london's 10 best shops


interesting selection I must say good to see...

Good Hood - ive been shopping there since it first opened, I will go to the point to say because of Good Hood my bank balance is NEVER HOW I WOULD LIKE IT haha....

Beyond Retro..interesting, I went browsing a couple of months ago in there with my mate James, then he put this idea in my head "imagine purchasing a tee or a jacket a guy has died in" < since that comment I have never ever walked in to Rocket OR Beyond Retro second hand AKA retro garments do not appeal to me anymore....

Topshop I rarely shop there....DSM is always a must their sells are THE BEST IN LONDON!

Selfridges will always be up there...

and guess who was Number 1....


Check out the full 50-1 best shops in London here ... http://www.timeout.com/london/feature/482/londons-50-best-shops-50-41

0 comments: