blogspot stats
.visitors as of today AND its your new lucky number.

Thursday 25 February 2010

Thursday = hard question, LDN, Lunch

I got asked the hardest question,... How do you make friends in london,? I told him I will get back to him tomorrow...

Everyone knows that the ldn is one of the most 2face, back stabbing, money chasing, 'rich', dangerous, 'loving' areas in the world. But people still think dreams are made here ie you can get your dream job, big house, bf\gf here and all sorts.

But I know thru talking to people its far from that!

Tomorrow will be a interesting day! I wonder how I will answer the question! I may go home now and think of a really good answer, or I may just use google or I may just forget about the question!

And plus its a friday!.. I must say lunch today was nice me and Nells did the food to bad Paul couldn't attend
Sent via my BlackBerry® Smartphone Wireless Device

0 comments: