blogspot stats
.visitors as of today AND its your new lucky number.

Sunday 3 January 2010

I think its time I take a vacation from the internet.

see you on the other side...

my friends who take these vacations always tell me its the best so

hopefully all these books i've half read and brought and have been given I will finish via this vacation

And I will get work done uni/social/family

Take Care Guys !

ITS EMOTIONALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I will probs be watching a lot of Celebrity Big Brother !! during the break

I will 100% be back ! (when celebrity Big Bro is done)

This will be a good chance to see how determined I am !!

2 comments:

D.K said...

SAFE Godfrey lol yh i knew i must run into sum1 with the same jumper one day lol...
my email btw is daniel.koduah@yahoo.co.uk

M€LISHA said...

check out my blog, melslifeofthefashionist.blogspot.com