blogspot stats
.visitors as of today AND its your new lucky number.

Tuesday 16 June 2009

*I Know This Is Late But*....BBC Blast

right it started off with getting invited to the BBC Blast Studio private preview around May time...This was a really hectic time for me because i had so much course work due in and around that day ! so it was crazy !!

but i fort to my self i had to go to this !!

as you can tell i got there fashionable late while all of the other bloggers were outside near the London Eye just chillaxing in the sun !! there was me walking in late as ever, meet some of the bloggers as well, the studio was situated in the Topolski Studio's down near the London Eye ... Jubilee Gardens

so i meet the BBC and Blast Get Creative and 1000heads (had a drink with them after) they seemed real cool !! they explained to me about the Social Networking Sites industry

then i went into the studio it self it.... in one word Brilliant !

Here are a few Snaps....








They use this for Google Maps Street View !!










iam sorry this blog is late but there was a problem with my berry and my laptop (they was not talking to each other) but that's a whole different blog)

ps...the photos were taken via a blackberry so the photos quality is not that good !

0 comments: