blogspot stats
.visitors as of today AND its your new lucky number.

Friday 10 April 2009

A Few Snaps From First Couple Of Weeks (Months) of 2nd Year @ Uni pt 1

these 2 guy chilling round mines both in red interesting ?? lewis and tubes !!

james me ciaron
after a long day @ work : (

I had to get these...Summer '09 !

I eat this 4 out of 7 days a week !!

Tuffy i miss him !!

tubes luci and fadz GONE !!

Fads GONEEEE

Elliott
not very happy @ work !!

Someone didnt want to get noticed lol

oioi watch out the Southamton guys are in Pompey !! james and jake


billy skanking

In bills house leaving on the stairs (he anit talker than me) LOL

chris does not want to be seen !!

my tidy room !!

Calvin from Hollyorks 'hes a Joker'

**fun times** more to come V sooon

and Good Friday everyone !
i went church today i didnt stay to chat to everyone because it was raining but no doubt i will be seeing many people soon !!

2 comments:

William Adam said...

my rooms messier than that haha

Ishy said...

CLEAN THAT ROOm and get some protein in your body..ha pasta and plantain