blogspot stats
.visitors as of today AND its your new lucky number.

Wednesday 6 August 2008

One for the Dubstep / Minimalist Heads...

My mate Hammer showed me this artist called Burial a few months back
from then i've been trying to find all his music
one tune i love (no homo) by him is


but he has showed his face now Before this he would never show it

here is Burial

Quote from his blog
hi

for a while theres been some talk about who i am , but its not a big deal
i wanted to be unknown because i just want it to be all about the tunes. over the last year the unknown thing become an issue so im not into it any more. im a lowkey person and i just want to make some tunes, nothing else. my names will bevan, im from south london, im keeping my head down and just going to finish my next album, theres going to be a 12" maybe in the next few weeks too with 4 tunes. hope u like it, i'll try put a tune up later

sorry for any rubbish tunes i made in the past, ill make up for it


a big big thank you to anyone who ever supported me, liked my tunes or sent me messages, it means the world to me


big up everyone, take care, will ( burial )

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=60968411&blogID=421408328

Check out my mate Hammer making big movements

0 comments: